STDB Training is Here!
(ALSO BEING HELD ON 8-27 IN FT. COLLINS)
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
DEMOGRAPHIC ANALYSIS AND REPORTING
Approved for 6 CE Credits
Colorado Division of Real Estate
Wyoming Real Estate Commission
Bring your laptop for hands-on learning!
Attendance limited to 35 students
Pre-registration is required!
The powerful technology offered through CCIM Institute to its members has been updated and redesigned - and this is your chance to get live training on how to use it.
understand and create the necessary reports and studies to represent the best interest of the client.
- 9:00 AM 10:00 AM Session I - Product overview
- 10:00 AM 10:30 AM Session II - Business Analyst Tools
- 10:30 AM 11:30 AM Session III - Student produced reports and review
- 11:30 AM 11:40 AM Break
- 11:40 AM 12:30 PM Session III - Student produced reports and review
- 12:30 PM 1:30 PM Lunch (offsite)
- 1:30 PM 1:50 PM Session IV - Maps
- 1:50 PM 2:50 PM Session V - Case Study using Real Estate Specialty Groups
- 2:50 PM 3:00 PM Break
- 3:00 PM 3:30 PM Session V - Student Case Study Presentations
- 3:30 PM 4:00 PM Session VI - Additional Applications
Session I – Know Your Product
- Understand real estate specializations
- Present and solve a problem
- Overview of training videos, webinars, tutorials and live chat
Session II – Business Analyst Online Overview
- Define areas and run reports for comparison
- Color-coded maps/smart maps/business and facilities search
Session III – Report Creation
- Students complete creation of multiple analysis sites
- Students run multiple reports based on their analysis sites
- Review demographics, tapestry, retail marketplace profile, consumer spending, market potential, map reports, traffic
- Comparison reports/custom comparison reports
- Color-coded maps
- Smart Maps
- Business and facilities search
Session IV – Deep Dive into Maps
- Sharing Maps
- Web Maps
- Featured Layers
- Importing Maps
- Maps for Excel
Session V – Case Studies
- Examine criteria and create relevant reports
- Report findings to the class
Session VI – Complimentary Applications
- Recognize the benefit of additional applications available in the marketplace
Ben Wilson; CCIMTECH
Ben Wilson has worked in a number of different capacities since joining the CCIM Technology team in the summer of 2008. His primary areas of expertise include working with site users to gain a better understanding of the capabilities of STDB, working to
create relevant case studies and real life examples of the kinds of problems that can be solved using STDB as well as significant efforts in the marketing/sales arena. He performs online, in-person, and one-on-one trainings to determine the best practices for the product in their businesses.
Over the last six years he has worked extensively with STDB to develop a working understanding of GIS as well as the commercial real estate industry. He also has over two years of experience in the commercial real estate arena from his time at Woodmont Real Estate where he worked as a market analyst.
Carol Campbell; CCIMTECH
Carol Campbell serves as Director of Operations for CCIM Technologies, Inc. During her 10 years with CCIMTECH she has worn many hats, combining sales, marketing, training and business development expertise. She has over 25 years of account
management, marketing, sales, training and revenue management expertise in the real estate industry. Carol is also very involved in the development and delivery of curriculum for courses designed for the real estate technology products included with STDB, the Geographic Information Systems products developed by Esri.
Carol began her real estate career in 1986 as Vice President of Marketing for Sterling Properties. She held her broker’s license for many years and was active in leasing and sales of retail, office and industrial properties. She is an alumna of West Texas A&M with a B.A. in Psychology.